http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Thursday, August 19, 2004

What a day!

I had the great pleasure of having lunch with an old friend that spent 5 years serving with me in youth ministry. He's like a big teddy bear that weighs over 3 hundred lbs. We were on a mission trip to Jamaica one time and I was helping him climb up a cliff so he could jump out into the river, but he lost his footing and fell on me. I'm pretty sure we took out my guardian angel that day because all I got out of the deal was a bruised toe and butt cheek. Today he told us the story of how he slipped in pile of manure and dislocated his big toe and severely broke his leg. To make matters worse, he had to pee really bad! Now that's a bad day. Tonight I had a finance meeting that lasted 3 hours and I lost money in the deal. It's time to go to bed.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Couldn't have been the big T could it? Sorry to hear about the deal not going through...how can we pray? Love you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home