http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I'm Back

First, they offered us a long term associate position in Columbus which we turned down.
Then, they offered us a position as the English-speaking pastor at a Korean church in an African-American community. We said, "Does anyone else think this sounds crazy?"
The Last appointment they offered was in a very small community in the middle of nowhere about 80 miles from here (A little too far for my wife to commute). We said, "No."
We will remain on leave of absence. We're closing on a house in Mason the beginning of May. What am I going to do? There's a golf course about a stone's throw from our new house. God gave me a sign right by the road that said, "Now Hiring." I said, "Yes, Lord. I will go where you lead me. Green pastures and still waters--Here I come."
One last thing. The Bishop's secretary emailed me and said the Bishop wanted to see me next week. Why do I feel like I'm back in high school, getting sent to the principal's office?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home