http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Sunday, August 29, 2004

It's a Jungle Out There!

Well, it's been a blogging long time since I posted last. So much has happened and yet, I'm not sure I have the time to put the experience on paper. The great theologian Forest Gump once said that life was like a box of chocolates. I think he was close in color only. Life is more accurately like a big pile of poo! Some are small and hard, some large and soft, some are oddly shaped, while others seem to be be polished and formed to look like chocolates, but it's all poo! Over the weekend I managed to lose 20% of my congregation. How you ask? It's a long story. I've heard of addition by subtraction happening in churches. I hope this is the case. We're short on people and giving right now, but God is still God and I'm trusting Him.

5 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Did I tell you that the Lord told me that you are supose to move here to bg and start a church with Chris.....? And when the heck is Tina gonna start blogging?

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Dan said...

You know how much she likes to share all about her private life with everyone. Never going to happen! Now you and me...We're out there Baby! And lov'n every minute of it!

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I loved you Dan from the very moment I knew you were friends with Charlie Thompson.....:). I supose getting Tina to blog would be like talking Janet into sitting in a small room with no doors...and Loverna..:)

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Sara said...

It sounds like someone peed in your wheaties today?

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Dan said...

yep, please pray for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home