http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Moving Hangover

We moved on Saturday. A lot of people who said they were coming didn't and to make matters worse, we had a lot more crap than I thought we had. I was hoping to get everything in one load--It took THREE! Do you know that UHaul charges by the mile after the initial rental fee? I drove the Beast a total of 169 miles in my three trips at $.99 a mile. My Dad won the award for the most boob sweat. I wish I had a picture to share with you. My in-laws and one of the guys who helped us move (along with his wife and daughter) came back on Sunday to help unpack the boxes. I don't know what we would have done without them. I preached three services at Sharonville on Sunday. What was I thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home