http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Starting to Enjoy Church Again


We started a new series at Church today called "redefining Christmas: A Return to Revolution." It was a good message and a great reminder of the reason for the season. My favorite part of today is getting up late, going for a bagel and coffee, getting to church a little late, going home and fixing brunch and watching some football. I've finally gotten to the place where I really enjoy going to church on Sunday. Don't tell anyone, but I actually look forward to it.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

The message sounds incredible. Is there a place to access it online?
I'm glad you look forward to church again. Can't wait til I look forward to "churching" again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home