http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Monday, August 30, 2004

Contents May be Freak'n Hot!

Today started out bad as I burned my hand with coffee and spilled some on my shirt, missing my stain-resistant shorts completely. Life's just like that I guess. I really wanted to try out the shorts and see if they really were stain resistant. Maybe tomorrow morning I will just throw the whole cup of coffee on my shorts and see what happens. The rest of the day went the same way as I chauffeured a Nigerian Pastor around who had no sense of time and the need for me to get to all of the other appointments that day. I kept praying, "God, help me to see this as he sees it." Nigerians see the present moment as the most important moment and all other moments are a response to the given moment. Get it? Got it? Good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home