http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Monday, November 08, 2004

Is "crap" a bad word?

I must confess... I used the word "crap" in my sermon yesterday.
It was necessary I promise. I needed to be emphatic about the foolishness
of trying to earn your way into heaven. The sermon was pretty good.
My wife even said so, so you know it must have been good.

Going with the "crap" theme, we saw the movie Envy this weekend.
Don't waste your money, but there is a really good quote in it. I let
you decide...

Where does all the _ _ _ t go? That's Profound!

2 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could Va"POO"rise all the crap right out of our lives!! Just spray it on and all those annoying people would just disappear?? :)

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Would they really be gone then or would they just take up residence in our lungs and cause an annoying cough?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home