http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Thursday, December 02, 2004

More of the Same

The church is officially closed. Come January 1st I will be on Leave of Absence. The rest of the story is somewhere out in never-never land waiting to unfold. The time off is good. Somewhere in my head and heart I believe that or maybe I just think it and don't really believe it. Somebody once wrote something about the value of time and how it heals stuff. This church has brought some much needed healing to my life, but in doing so it caused some deep wounds. I'm not sure who wins? Today, I drive to Columbus to participate in the great bureaucratic system of my denomination as they approve my LOA. My wife told me not to be mean to them. She said, "You don't want them to recommend anger-management counseling do you?" I suppose I don't.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wife is a wise woman! Everyone says so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home