http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Friday, May 27, 2005

My Last Day

Today is my last workday as a consultant for the two churchs in the Cinci area. I still have to preach for one of the churches on Sunday and attend a couple of meetings next week, but today is my last full day. So what now? I'm going to take some time off to spend with my wife and to take some time to seek direction concerning my future. I want to spend at least 3 mo.s out of ministry so I can be still and separate long enough to listen. Please pray for me. I don't do "sitting still" very well.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

Hey Dan this is Shawn. I noticed you left a comment on my blog. You still in ministry? You taking a break? I am out for now. Burnt out...or is it burned out. Been off for about 1 month. Need to find a job quickly to support my family. Tell me about you.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Dan said...

We're taking a break. It's a really long story. Maybe we can hook up for coffee or something to share battle scars. Let me know if you're up for it. I'll be in prayer for you and finding a job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home