http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Recent Learnings

We went to the Steven Curtis Chapman, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin concert at the Nutter Center on Saturday. It was a great time of worship and God had a few reminders for me in the mix.

1. He is making all things new!
2. He uses the little guy.
3. Expect the unexpected.
4. Dream Dreams that are beyond you!
5. Where have I fixed my eyes/attention?

Then we went to the Christmas musical at my parent's church. It was great! There were about 3 really talented people and a lot of willing bodies who volunteered to help tell the story and be a blessing. True bliss came as you looked past the front row to watch the guys trying to sing and dance without falling down. It was awesome! I was reminded that...

1. God is a God of miracles.
2. God's timing is the perfect timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home