http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Wild Foolishness

  • lu·na·cy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ln-s)n. pl. lu·na·cies
    Insanity, especially insanity relieved intermittently by periods of clear-mindedness. See Synonyms at insanity.
    -Great or wild foolishness.
    -A wildly foolish act.

It's official! I've given up on trying to be a "Living Legacy." I have officially arrived at being a "Living Lunacy." I was so unsettled before I came to this great revelation only moments ago. Over the course of the last few months I thought I was experiencing sanity with moments of foolishness, but I was completely wrong. Here I've been completely insane having only brief periods of clear-mindedness. Now that that's settled I'm off to embrace my great and wild foolishness!

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. "
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

5 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan,
Dude! You are starting to worry me a bit. I have been keeping up with your posts and frankly I think you need a good solid poop release! Too much stuff in the bowels backs up the lymphatic system which in turn blocks the neural transmitters which then affects your brain. You'll feel better. I will keep praying for you.

lee

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, what he said...

If you had come to our meal nights the past couple of weeks you'd be feelin' alright with both the chilli and ham & bean nights...wheeeeewwwww

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I'm fine on that end. If I had a digital camera and knew how to post pics on this thing, I would show. That's just the kind of guy I am.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Chris said...

man...I thought I was sick...

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Oh...Believe me--You are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home