http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Sunday, September 05, 2004

It's in the corn

Total attendance down to 28 people today. That's a hard number for me to swallow. It's been five years of blood, sweat, tears and a lot of gas. It's hard for me to be too serious. I'm not sure what God has in mind concerning all this, but I will trust Him with everything. Even if it kills me or worse yet, lands me in the funny farm where I might snort corn through a straw, not out of a desire or need to consume it, but rather a deep need to find purpose and meaning through the experience itself.

3 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Chris said...

it's overrated...snorting corn that is...

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Passing it is what I have the most trouble with.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Dan said...

It's the backside I'm worried about! It's a gruesome ending to an already painful beginning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home