http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

ConstipaTION

Been giving Prozac a lot of thought lately. I've been healthier in recent days than I have been in a long time and I've managed to weather some fierce storms, but I sense the sporadic dips coming back and don't like it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to not be able to trust your thoughts and decisions on a given day? Yesterday I was struggling with my current predicament, which is primarily not knowing what I'm supposed to do. I hate waiting and not knowing. I don't do it well. I want to go 110%, even if it's in the wrong direction. So anyways, I decide to call my D.S. to get some feedback about a meeting we had, but he wasn't in the office. Later that day I travel twenty minutes to where he was participating in a seminar with the Bishop. Fortunately there was no opportunity to speak with either one so I went home and did some ranting with my wife. What a gift! She is so much more than a prescription for depression, confusion, frustration and a variety of other "tions."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home