http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Maybe God doesn't like to write on walls anymore?

No writing appeared on the wall last night, but as I stared intently at the different walls of my living room I listened as 8 courageous and committed members of my church shared that they were there because of the demonstration of love I lived before them and they were going to see this thing through. I was inspired and concerned all at the same time. Inspired by their courage and concerned that I've created a group of masochistic monsters that can't get enough pain in their lives. I listened intently as these people shared why they were a part of this church. Their words reflected the core of the vision I have always had for this church. This small band of believers have lived through some intense battles, they've been refined by the fire, they've learned to remain in Him through it all. Maybe God knows what He's doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home