http://revdan.blogspot.com/2006/05/seriously.html

Thursday, September 23, 2004

You Just Gotta Hear This

I know I've already posted today but I just came from "toxic church" where I had the priviledge of reading a recent request from a member to have their membership removed. Why you ask? I'm so glad you asked. (You ask good questions by the way) They wanted to be removed because of the United Methodist Church's unwillingness to take a stand against "Gay Rights."
They said, "The Bible says a man should marry a women, not a a man to a man or a woman to a woman." Then they said, "We want to be removed. We're now attending services with the Jehovah Witnesses." My! My! My! People hurt my head.

2 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Are you drinking caffeine again Joey B?

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Charles B. Garman said...

Jehova's Witnesses? For crying out loud, even the Roman Catholic Church is closer to the Methodist faith, than this sect...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home